Assisted Living & Multi-Level Care
The Weinberg Residence is a private boutique residence for seniors who wish to remain connected to their community, surrounded by caring people who share their culture and respect their individuality.
The Weinberg Residence contains 40 Assisted Living suites and 20 Multi-Level Care rooms, as well as a variety of amenities, programs and resources.
These provisions include:
- Three kosher meals a day served in our elegant dining room
- Private dining available for birthdays, family dinners and other special occasions
- Amenities such as hair salon, activity room and library
- A comfortable fireside lounge for visiting with friends and family
- Membership in the Chava and Abrasha Wosk Synagogue
- Celebration of all Jewish holidays and festivals
- An expansive calendar of programs and activities for your enjoyment
- 24-hour nursing coverage
As part of the Dr. Irving & Phyllis Snider Campus for Jewish Seniors, located in the heart of Vancouver’s Jewish community, the Weinberg Residence is supported by the community and donations from the Louis Brier Jewish Aged Foundation.
For more information, please visit: http://weinbergresidence.com/